<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Hahahahahah my heart feels weird. It's like I'm shaking all over. I've never felt this way before.. I guess it does mean something..


Anyway sigh I don't know if I feel like going to Mama's house tmr, I really feel like just going somewhere no one can get me, somewhere where I can just think & think & calm myself down somewhere & I don't knoow. I just dislike the state I'm in now. I mean a huge part of me is happy cuz of him but a tiny part is not & that tiny part is somehow making me cry without a warning & making the people around me feel so wiuehwiuhewheiuweiuwhe8928928ukjfn. Sighhhhhhhhh this sucks. I'm sorry you all have to be affected cuz of me, I won't like blab anymore, I guess.. don't worry. You won't hear it coming from me. & I really should stop complaining.


Now I want you to call me, without being told buuuuuut you can't or maybe too busy? It's okay. Anyway A called hahahah thank you eventhough you were with L&M you still called hahahahah thanks yeah. I guess for now I can only msg you cuzzzz you don't really get meeee but it's okay.


I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you
I shall not bother becuz I trust you


Okay I wrote that 17 times cuzzzz of reasons & yup. Kkkk so what if she likes him, so whaaaat. I'm selfish & I don't share & I feel like telling her that cuz I think she's crazy about him but if she thinks she is, she hasn't seen me yet. I'M SORRY BUT I'M EXTREMELY SELFISH. {:


Okay I'm feeling much better, yes? Yes! {:

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

8:52 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;