Haiiii.
Today was rather okay, meet baby in the morning, TSKK. He didn't go for his class! Even though he was late, 'It's better late than never, baby!". Heehee. So I spent kinda the whole day with him, which felt really good. I do miss him stillllll. Hehehehe. So baby accompanied to eat Breakfast @ Macs cuz I was hungry -_- Stupid stomachhhhh then I gave him my fooody tooo! Cuz I kinda couldn't eat & I kinda didn't feel hungry anymore but baby was nooiiice, he fed me {: HAHA. I really felt like a baby okay.. Hehehehehe. Hmmm then after that we didn't do muchhhhh. Went to top up my card @ Bedok first & do my Concession thingthing. Then we went back to his place cuz Tracy was there, alone. So we accompanied her. Uh huh. She's really happy, but she doesn't wanna make any move yet cuz it's the only polite thing to do for now. I guess I'm proud of you!! Wait k babeeee, I'm sure he will.. {:
Anyway baby wrote this,
Rahim says:
its my whole whole heart thats beating for you
and i, wouldn't be who i am without you
i thank god thank god for creating you
so don't go don't go and stay here with me all day looooong
HAHA he's so cute laaaaa {:
I remember we used to do it all the time!!
I shall write one soon baby {:
Hmm anyway we were both wearing blackkk! COPY CAT.
HAHAHAHA. & I didn't use shorts.. so everyone could see my
pink panties ): HEH.
But baby was covering me, so yay (:
Thankkkkew baby. Hmm so I'm talking to baby & Nessa onlineee.
Heheeeeeeeee. I'm feeling really happy I don't know why.
Okayokay enough alreadyy, shall go off BYEBYE.
I LOVE MY FAVOURITE BABY BOY {:
"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."
5:32 PM