<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, September 14, 2008




Hi hey hello! Okay I'm just gonna update today heeheehawhawhurrrteeheeexx. Met B-favboy in the morning like impromtu, teehee & then went for class which was in teh Chapel.. & then after that I met B-favboy againnn heehee & then went to Mama's house cuz everyone was there, Gus came after awhile. Heehee I'm glad he did cuz he & my sistazzz sent me to the Church bus stop & then I went to meet B-favboy againnnnnn! WOOHOOZXZX meet him so much today I'm like reaaalleh hairpeeepeeepee! But sadly we lost track of time & he cabbed with me to Church to do the Yellow Ribbon thing.


HAHA. Omg I went searching all around for Jerome, Klarrysa & Michelle. HAHA they went don't know where oh my gootnezzz gracious me. & Then I called K & she said they were @ the Staionzxzxz. Met them there & me and Jerome paired up... HAHA I always seem to pair up with him for Church events! Heeheeheexxx. & like we were asking people to donate to the Yellow RIbbon thing but ohh-mmm-g, some people are just so rude ok! They just look at the tin/Ribbon & then walk away.. -_- They are selfish too ( I am selfish too but in a different sense hurhur ) But some were so nice! They donated like $5-$10!! Yay to themm.


It was quite funny cuz Jerome would go, " Would you wanna donate?? :D " & if they say "No" or shakes their head I'll go, " THANK YOU :D " HAHA. It was a standard thing! Heeheehee. One guy was being so cheekyish/weird? HEH. I asked him if he wanted to donate & he was like, "(smth like) I could.. -smiles- & my friend there wants your no. " HAHA. Luckily he walked away. WOOH. & some guy was asking Michelle like a lot of questions!! Sucha stalkerrrrrrzxz. HAHAH.


Anyway after that I went home cuz I was so sleepy & my legs hurt from all the walking.. Heehee. Okay I'm like online now & heehee talking to b-favboy of couse!! & Darren hawhaw child buddy 4lyfe & L my fav muff bud babycakes & nessa voskaj singing partner 4eva!! Hahaha. Okok.. there's..sk000o0o0ol... t0o0m0oo0rr0o0w.. ); SIGH. Disloiiike it vaireevaireevairee much due to the amount of stress it's giving us. K k nuff posting alreadayday. GOOTBAIBYE.



You : Trytrytry to put it aside for now, although it's like majorly difficult I know you can do it, you always can. Just trust yourself & things now may be unsteady & all but it'll soon be alright & smooth .. Do not worry my friend.. Trust me. & I'm always hereeeeeee, luvvvv.

kinda teencyweencyleetle bit, ok maybe a bitttt more now :C
hurhurhur you totally made my day,like really {:




xx

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

10:26 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;