Hiii, I'm gonna update cuz I just need to like let it out. :C Sigh. I wondered what
she said to you that made you treat us like this.. I want you to know that I did/have treasured this friendship & you were really close to me, to my heart. I don't see the normal enthu you I usually see when I spot you coming from the bus/a different direction or anywhere else. Sigh. It's saddening the both of us.. we even cried :C Why, is it on purpose? I don't think so right.. :C I miss the old you, the one I can joke about with & laugh non stop & the one who I always give certain smiles/faces at when I'm bored in class :C Please don't change Ally, :C Please don't.
&b, I want you to know that I reallyreallyreally love you & I do hope you know that I'll do anything to show to you how much you mean to me & how much I love you. If you're down, cheer up alright. C:
Love you babyyyyyy. Sigh.. I'm crying again, even more then today. I don't know.. why do I feel that you - - -. Sigh I don't know. Why am I even feeling like this.. :C Sigh. I need to tell someone, but I feel like I'll make use of that person if I do. Sigh nvm. Forget it. xx
"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."
10:33 PM