
Heyho everybo! Hahahahahhahahahahah ok sorry. Hmm well hi today was quite an okayish/ :C day. Well many things happened like conflicts & all but hopefully it's all resolved now.. Heh. I'm so confused with who's saying what. Everyone's like telling a different story but it's okay, we should all come to a conclusion that no one's in the wrong & we should just put everything behind & start afresh. Yesyes we should. Anyway lessons today were okayyy. Followed R, L & Y to Tampined to spoil H heehee & then I left halfway cuz was gonna meet R. Yay{: Heeheehee meet & then heehee, ahhhiluvthatboyteeheeheeehur. After that came home & like found out that my mommy 'stole' my Library book!! She said I could return any other day -_- when it's like dued today. HAHAHAHAHAHAAA. Oh momsieeeee! Heh. Okay I have school tomorrow.. SIGH. Unlike SOME PEOPLE ( AKA R ) hehehehehe I have school. Grrrrrrr. Okay you're buying ice cream now hawhaw so cute & I'm like in front of my fan thinking of what to say. Hmm I realised I kinda ditched eljay for the time being... teehee oh welllll. It's not like many people are interested in my life anywayyy. Hokay dokay. long post I shall go back to music searching!! Goootgoootbye! ^.^
Thanks for not ditching me, hun.
I love you baby I do I do I do {:xx
"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."
9:59 PM