My throat really hurts :C A hell lot.. But I've been drinking a lot of water for the past few days :C Stupid throat. I can barely swallow my own saliva -_- & I have no mood to eat.. I mean I do get hungry but then after awhile my appetite is just lost.. Hahaahaaahahhaha yeap.
Anyway today was the last day of school till the Exams start.. sigh this is bad.. I've not like fully fully revised & I'm scared.. but I don't know why I just can't concentrate :C Sigh. Stupid exams stupid school stupid everything -_- Okay I'm feeling alll......... annoyed-ish? Do don't mind me plz.
School was quite bad, I could barely talk normally cuz whenever I do, I needed to swallo my saliva and that hurt so much :C I'm always getting sick at the wrong timing.. like really.. & that's bad.. :C
Went home after school but then lost my mood so I had to leave the house so I met b at Simei. He was with G&S but we left after that.. Well I love his company {: I always do & babyyyyyy I hope you know that okkkk? Heh yuppp.. Left there around 7 & I'm here. Hahahahha.
I feel rather shakky again :C & weird & scared & like I'll be unable to breathe properly soon again.. Ahhhhh. This suxxxxxxxx. :C I don't like this feelinggggg I really really don't.
I don't think I can trust you anymore... I'm sorry but I don't think I can
Kkkkkkk gonna go off now, tata!
"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."
8:33 PM