<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Sigh things got worse ); But I hope you won't give up.. Cuz I'm not going to give up. Even if others say, I won't. I want you and only you & I love you veryveryveryvery much. I hope your feelings won't fade anymore ); I really do hope so. I love you baby & I want to spend every single day with you.. I'll go to your place even if I can't see you.. I'll eat with you your favourite chicken rice even if it MIGHT make me fat. I hope our Mcspicy date is still on ); I hope so. I'll cry in front of you & see how ugly I am. I'll sing to you everyday even though it's disgusting. I'll let you give me manymany kisses which reminds me of your prize for scoring that goal! Heh. You pick what you want k k k k k?



I love you and I'll keep saying that everytime so that it does get into your headdd I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you x infinity.



I want to give you the cheer up card thingyyy ); But I don't know how and when to give it to youuuu. I'll make more of those. I'll take unglams of me and give it to you just so you can smile although it would be the most digsusting thing on Earth.
I'll dance in front of you if I have to. I'll let my hair down everytime we meet even though I may look like I got out of bed. I'll do whatever you want me to baby.
I love you, remember that.




lurve euuuu manii maniii @lwayxxxzxz.

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

9:18 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;