Okayyyyyy hi. Not really in a happy happy mood but I guess I'm getting better? Yupppp. Anyway today was another long day. It was like filled with lessons. However, Physics was kinda interesting/fun today. I'm supposing so as Mdm Aznah was at the back of the class. Anyway he showed us videos about Pressure. IT'S SO COOL. I wanna lie on a bed made of needles. TEEHEE. Hopefully I won't die or anythinggg. Hmm the rest of the lessons were okayyy! Hahahah Malay was fun, as usual. I think Cikgu thought I was high cuzzz I sniffed the glue like a lot and I asked her (in Malay of course, although my Malay suxxxxx) why the glue had some smell & then I sniffed it & she was like ' EH!!' HAHA. It was damn funny. Then cuz Nessa was singing.. -_- My cikgu thought it was me then I was like NOOO NESSA!! Then she was like 'Are you sure?!' cuz she said smth about the glue. HAHA. But it was reaally nice ok!! Even Kat said so!! Heeheehee. Hmm after school waitied outside school for L as she was doing herrrrrrr Amath. Yupp. Saw A,L&F then talked to them a bit till L's dad picked them up then it was me & Y till L came! Then took 17 to Pasir Ris, they followed me to return my one day late Library bookiee & the other's with my Momsie -_- tsk. After thaaat took 5 home & here I ammmmmmmmm. Okay I'm so bored now, okay I'm not maybe a little but heeeeeee I am msging babyyyyyyyyyy & I don't know but it makes me haiirpeeeeeeeeeee. Don't know about him though heeheeheeheeeheeeeeeeee. Love you baby!
Okay I shall go check out Lj's, byyyeebyeeee!
xx
"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."
5:32 PM