<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Hahahah I realised, I am just wasting my time.. Like really. I should listen to him/her/her/you. Yup. I think I'll be a better person when I don't becuz I think I did change.. with you all not becuz of R but becuz you are are diff and yeap. I saw you reply to the comment I sent.. you said talk soon, & then I read your lj and it said please don't come back... Hahah if it was referring to me right.. I just wanna ask you.. Who was the one that was there for you... most of the time.. I'm not trying to be boastful or whatev but like seriously, it shows that you don't appreciate your friends.. You only chose to appreciate who you want to. Rmb that time they ALL weren't on good terms with you & you wanted to stay in class for recess? I asked you to come with us and you said it was weird but I told you it'll be okay.. I was usually always there for you.. & now.. Hahahahaha oh you don't even speak to me? Like seriously, it just shows how much your 'Friends' or 'Friend' means to you. Among all of them, I rmbed your birthday, among all of them I think I was the closest to you and you told me you understood that I didn't change? But becuz they thought so , you followed them? You were the one who actually talked to me and I told you everyfuckingthing. But hahahha now you're the one who's NOT even saying a thing to me while the rest are fine.. Seriously it shows your true colours.. and about your violent self... If you could control then.. why can't you control now? Just becuz I've 'changed' ? Hahah and I don't think you know if I actually changed becuz you've only knew me knew me like half this year.. So how can you possibly say I've changed? Haahaha. I seriously have nothing else to say to you. If you see this and if you think I'm bitching about you, I'm not becuz I'm stating facts.

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

9:55 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;