<body scroll="auto">
Friday, November 28, 2008
Blurblock x a million



Heehee that was on Sunday!! Heehee. Have been enjoying Drama a loooot l8-ley & been spending time with Baby, heehee yay ^-^ So Drama today was fun!! We played Dodgeball again but with 3 balls!! Omg so tiring know! HEHE. We can lose a lot of weightttttt yay!! Thenthen we did some duologue thingy!! I did mine with Abby, at first it was just the normal annoyed pissed mood, then even more pissed & then some America's Next Top Model one where Abby supposedly tore some dress & blamed me & I got into trouble... Heehee & the last was when me & Abby were in some mission & we could not really shout @ each other if not the whole building would blow up!!

The lines were -
Mine : How could you accused me of that?
Abby : I didn't say anything ( can't really rmb!!)
Mine : But you implied it!
Abby : Maybe it's your guilty conscience
Mine : How could you do this to me?

HAHA yupyup!! Then after thaaaaat we did our not finished SYF scene. Heehee it's so interesting omg I wanna be one of the wives!!!11 So we had to be in our groups & act one part of the scene.. We had to be maids & we were dreaming about the 'Lau Ye' the master of the house.. Heehee & hoping that we could be one of the wives one day. It's really interesting I loike I loike but auditions would only be next year, the 2nd week of school. Dangggg. Can't w8!! Changed into outside clothes with Amelyn & then collected my school books....... they were pretty heavy you know! HEHE. Then ate some instant noodles, Mee Soto Ayam, with her!! HEHE. We're gonna redo our hair on Friday!! Yay finally an outing with Sweety [: After that B shouted my name :/ gotta shock & hugged Sweety & then he sent me home................ only to realised that I forgot to bring my keys!!!(*(@#@*#&@!#)@* & having to w8 for like 4 hours outside becuz everyone was out............. ]: Thanks B for staying with me.... I would have died but you should have gone home earlier!!!!!! Heehee. Then B left, not long after........ okay quite long my brother came! Laughed @ me cuz I was sitting @ the stairs & then opened the door. Went around searching for my keys & guess what...............................................................................
....................................................................................
....................................................................................
It... was...in....my....coin......purse.......all.....the.......while............. *stabs self a million + 1 times* How blur can I get!! Seriously..... Gahh. Anyway yup that was my day. HAHAAHAHA. Sighzxz so sorry Aurelia Tan Sim Cheng for cancelling our outing today, I feel really bad will make it up 2 u soon. Okay B's on the phone & he has been keeping quiet eversince I stopped talking cuz I could't multitask heeheehee sorry baby I luv u & you're gonna read this soon..... [:



xx

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

8:55 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;