<body scroll="auto">
Monday, November 10, 2008
Gr8 Day [:




Haii everyone, heehee I shall try to make it a habit to post here everyday! Hmm Drama was super super fun today!11 [: We didn't really do much heehee but we had a good time with Ms Pilo, she was reading the Karma Sutra book to us!1!! It seemed really interesting.. I shall go look for it & maybe get it1!! [:

We were supposed to do some acting on the Chap but after some of doing it, we decided to have our Tea Break1!! OH-MG. I luvluvluv Ms Pilo!! She treated all of us to yumyumz Prata @ the coffeeshop opp school!! HOW NICE HOW NICE!! Luv her luv her. Heehee. & it was supposed to be a half an hour break but I think it was more than that & by the time we reached school, it was time to go back!! Met Baby after that, yayyyy he followed me to pay the Lib fine that was due.... for soem time heehee & thennn we went home after that!! Dinah saw me, heehee.. she was @ Swensons that's why she didn't say Hi!!!

Hmm, I'm missing Baby already, I'm reaaaaallly glad things now are so much betterrrrrrr.. Loveyou loveyou loveyouuuuuu!! 6 more das 6 6 6 6 6 6 sixxxxx1!!! Even though it's only 1 month, it's still something11! HEEHEE [:
I love youuuuuuuuu [:


Okieokieee, I'm watching The Nanny now, &you know how much I luv this show so I'm not going to mizz anything now!!! Toodle dee everybody1!!



xoxo

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

11:51 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;