<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Twilighttttttttt ^-^





I think they are so Pweety. Both of them, heeheehee. No ssh, I am not obsessed with them, I'm not.. I'm not... I'm not.... Hee okie I think I am..... HAHA ARE YOU KIDDING ME, HELL YEAH I AM. I can't w8 for the movie, I swear I can't!!!!! Ahh. Today was a boring day, I stayed @ home cuz it was raining so super heavily & I couldn't leave the house @ all.. Sighzx.

Anyway ytd was fun!!!!!!!!! Heehee. Met Andre @ B's bus stop, was waiting for B, he kinda took long.. It's okay baby! We understand heehee it's normal 4 U. [: Then we went to Tm, we were supposed to watch a movie.. ANY movie but it brought back some memories & Andre watched almost all -_- Tsk that boy. So we bought out threadlikethingymajiggy. Heehee. It's pweety & co0l & we all have it. HAHA. Then we went to maamaaam @ Century's foodcourt, ate Chicken Rice yumzzzz & then we had no where to go so we decided to 'lepak' @ Andre's house. HAHA. His home is sooo noiiiice & white&grey&black & noiiiiice. I like I like. We had no idear what to do so the boys decided to play games.. Heehee xbox ones!! I kinda played cuz they kinda forced me too.. HEEHEE. Then used his lappy to... do smth 4 him -_- HAHA. Then watched Saw IV.. omg gruesome to the maxxxx plz. Then we went to maamaaam @ the coffeeshop nearby heehee. I ate Chicken Chop while B ate his 1/2 Spring Chicken Rice & Andre ate his mixed rice. Heeheehee. After that had a talk @ the Playground, hope you're feeling muchmuch better dear boy.... [: Baby sent me home after that, it's okay B, you don't have to apologise anymore!! I love youuuuuuuu, mwuaaaaaaax [:

That was it! Heeheehee, I played Neopets & omg yay I earned $$$ HEEHEE. Yay. & I miss Edward, something's wrong with the Trailers @ the Official webby.. damn.. Nvm! I'll find pics of him, yay yay yay!![: I love Edward Cullen but of course I love my Baby more!! [:



xx

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

9:50 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;