

Hi! Okay not a really long post cuz my days have been long is hehehe. So this would be a mini update kinda thing? Uh huh!! Well on Friday was spent with Baby! Yay! Went to watch Twilight................ Well it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.. sadly. But it's okay I guess. However, during the movie, heheh me & B kept saying stuff like " this isn't part of the book!!!! " & " no!! It was _ not _ !!! " It was kinda funny hehehe. After thaaaaat, went to the toilet & guess who I saw!! HEHE Amelyn & Sam1! HAHA. I was wondering how come both of them look so familiar!! Hehehe. Then I went to F21. YAY. My fav shop now! HEHE. I'm sorry Baby!!!! Was making him carry my bag & clothes! Met my sister there.. HAHAHA. We were taking kinda long cuz A LOOOOT of the dresses were all L ); But they were so pretty! Sighzxz. But I managed to find one & I bought a wallet! Mwuahaha. I asked Baby to bring my sister to the Banquet cuz I was going to the "toilet" but I actually went to get his River Island bracelets! HAHA. My sister played along! Thankq sisterrrrrr <3 people =" Lost.">
Baby left today...... this morning. I AM SO SADDDDDDD. He's only coming back next Sat. Omg that's a whole week. I am going to die. ); No phone calls every night. No telling of my day. No being 'angry' with him. Hehehe. No meeting him. No tickling him. ); Sigh. Nvm one day down, 6 more to go. I can do this!! & thank goodness he has internet there!
Anyway today was Voskaj's Xmas gathering @ Oli's!! HEHE. Yay everyone was there! The food was yumyumzzz. THANK YOU OLI!! & I likey the Oreo drink Oli made! HAHA I finished it alllllll. Hehehe! We played card games & had heart to heart talks. Today was so much fun & I loved it. Every minute of it. I'm so glad everyone was there (: Hehehe. Thankq Angela for the Book! Thankq Oli for the Box + picture + tiny book & Thankq Juli for the cookies! HEHE. Love you all veryvery much!! & I'm sorry Shanna but I don't think I'll be able to make it to your house on 23rd! I have to do work @ home. Wished I could though ); SORRY.
Anyway that was my past 2 days. Hehehe. Hope this week would be busy! Will be meeting Lyds & Yengyeng tmr for SS. HEHE. Okieee shall stop here, Goodnight everyone!
come home soon baby! I am missing you like f-
&do take care too please!! I love you babyyyyy (:
xx
"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."
11:30 PM