Hi! Okay proper post today heeheehee. Well firstly, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO SWEETY/AMELYN BEVERLY LOY SU YI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [: & HAPPY BELATED [16th Dec ] 15TH BIRTHDAY TO ILLIANA PATRICIA PEH!!!!!!!!! Ooh & tmr's my Godpa's birthday! Cooooool teeheehee. & Twilight is out tomorrow... MWUAHAHA. But Ange says it's not good... not as good as the book....... & Baby & Sam says the Baseball scene is boring :/ Oh well! Hehehe I'm still gonna watch it no matter what!!
Monday was Amelyn's Masquerade Party!! It was so fun!!! HEHE. & the best part was that EVERYONE was in pretty black dresses!! ( Felisa's was partially hehehe! ) & Everyone looked so prettyprettypretty!! Hehehehe. There was nicenice food prepared by Sam & Amelyn!! &We also played games HAHA. & took many pics!! Yayyyyy. &it was good cuz finally I saw Lydia Ong Luo Xuan!!!!!! HEHE. We took some pics too, but it's with her hehe forgot to ask her to send to me :/ NVMM. We look alike o.O HEHE. However, I got blisters cuz... of my blisters from the heels.. HAHA. I feel so dumb, no one else wore heels ]: Only me -_- HEHE. Oh well!! Hope you had a Gr8 time Sweety!! HEHE. [: &let me tell you smth really embarrassing.....
Muff &I were walking.. walking to Kembangan inter cuz we wanted to take the 2 from there.. So while walking we stopped @ the traffic light.. It turned green so we walked... Suddenly Muff's balloon flew to the ground!!! So both of us tried to get it!!! But blur block me forgot about my party hat which had my shawl, balloon &2 masks in it &my party pack from Sweety! & everything on my hands dropped onto the ground! HAHAHAHA. I couldn't stop laughing so Muff had to pick everything up for me! &We were in the middle of the road, mind you! Not long after Muff's balloon flew to the other side of the road where the cars were moving :/ !! HAHAHAHA. & My party hat &balloon followed too!!!! :/ We couldn't stop laughing that we stopped right in front of the traffic light to laugh our lungs out! HAHAHAHA. We were soooooo embarrassed omgggg. I bet everyone in their cars/cabs were laughing @ us too! HAHAHA. Omggggg embarrassing x a million, much!
Tuesday was spent in Sch for the extra SS lesson. It was kinda last minute :/ Thank goodness Muff msged me if not I'd have not gone!! Well I couldn't really concentrate........ cuz it was kinda early & my brain was blocked hehe & some people were kinda noisy ]: Nvmm. We have SS hw & I'm grouping with Muff & Yengyeng! Mwuaha meeting them on Sunday to do it! Yay. After SS Nessa gave me my gift from Vietnam! So cute it's a purse! HAHA. Yay I can put some of my Everyday needs in it!! THANK YOUUUUU GIRLYY! Then followed Muff,Krys,Pet,David&Yengyeng to the bookshop to get Muff & David's books! Then met Baby @ Muff's bus stop!! HEHE. He was wearing White & Blue too! How cool! Went to Cityhall & then ate @ LJS & then walked around some mall. HAHA I can't rmb the name! HEHE. Then I went to sleep? For quite long.. HAHA. Then we went home!
So yeap! I'm eggcited to tmr cuz going shopping for kiddos! & then Friday is a day spent with Baby! Mwuahah! We're gonna catch Twilight & go shopping & watch the play @ Muff's Church! Yayyyyy can't w8!! But he'll be leaving the next day........ ]: !!!!!!! &coming back a week l8r? Omg I'm going to die ]: Will mizzzzz u so very much Baby!!!
That's all for today! Peeks timeeee [:



Last long you 2! Your Anni is on Friday!! [:
Happy 21 Months!!!!!!
xx
"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."
5:20 PM