Hi! Omg the past 2 days have been a blast! Okay well I didn't do THAT much but I did enjoy myself a looooot. Heehee. On Sunday, B came over for awhile cuz I didn't really know what to wear cuz... yeah I also don't know what to wear buutttt I decided after awhile cuz hehehe yeah. Then he watched FRIENDS while I did my stuff like get ready & all. Left after awhile wa l8 to meet VOSA ( [[K]at & [J]uli weren't there ): ) to catch WILD CHILD. Omg it's awesome it's awesome!!!! Emma is so pretty!!!!!!!!!! & her life is so FAB & the guy ( Idk his nameeeee ) IS HOTHOTHOT but my B is the hottest to me!! Heeheehee. So after Wild Child Ange wanted her coffee but becuz Pasir Ris suxxx ( according to her as there are no Starbuxxx ) we went to Coffeebean the only closest thing to her nice coffee heeheehee. After that Ange left & we met Kat. Then bought things & all then went to the chalet. Gave the her brother his pressie! The food was goood heehehee bbq food is the best! Yay!
Today I went cycling with baby hehehehe omg I wanted to just die okay it was so difficult at first but after awhile it was alright!! Heehehee. Thx so much for being patient baby!!!! We're going to go Rollerblading soon & then maybe WWW & also Escape!! HEEHEEHEE.
Ooh I think I'm going to Andre's on Wed with Baby & his chalet is on the 4th. I hopehopehope I can go!!!! Please be nice Momsie!!!!!!!! &Daddy-o toooo.
Okay I am so totally distracted by Final Destination 3 hahahahahha I keep watching it so I'm going to stop blogging for now heeheheh pics will be up when I get from Shanna which would be after a week cuz she's @ OBS with Kat.
Toodles xx!
"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."
7:03 PM