<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Hi (:

Sorry haven't been updating much recently, anyway hehe today was aye-okay!! Had our Drama Senior Farewell Party @ PRP. Well the people who turned up.. were not that many but it was much more than last years! Hehehe. Met Sweety @ her house cuz she wasn't ready yet, hehe saw her sister there! We waited for her jie to reach home so we could leave the house. Went to Ntuc to get chips, heee my 2 bottles of Coke&F&N were making my blood rush to my palm really quickly! It was painful, but oh well! Bought the chips & all & went to PRP. Omgosh, the walk there was like... walking in a Desert! HAHA. It was sooo hot & we were using long sleeved shirts that were folded but still! It was damn bloody hot. HAHA. As soon as we sat down n pit 31, the wind starting to become useful.. HAHA. It was reaaaally niceee & woooh & refreshing! Mmhmm. We were the earliest :/ Not long after the rest came, did the party things we were gonna give the seniors, I found them rather adorable hehehe. (: Sweety & I camwhored a lil, we were boreeeed. Then soon people starting coming. Nicole left early though ): You missed out the fun/water bombing Kong!! Speaking of water bombs.. Alexondrya Nicole Tan gave me a big one on my back& it was pretty hard. Well, she was trying to get back at us ( Sweety&I ) for throwing it on her.. it took her like about 5/6 bombs till she finally realised how to throw at someone hehe. Had pizza but.. I was too full so ate 1 slice (:

Sweety&I walked to White Sands after that to meet our Bb's. Hee. We parted there & Baby & I went to the pack to just sit & gaze at the stars but sadly there were none.. ); But I had fun baby (: Hehehe I love you1! (:


That's all, School's starting on Friday.. dangdangdang how on Earth am I gonna get up at 5!!1!


xx

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

1:21 AM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;