Firstly,
MERRY
CHRISTMAS
EVERYONE!!!~~~**~*~*~*Today's quite a hectic day. It's our usual, Xmas Eve dinner @ the Garnell's place with normal yumyumz like Lamb, Turkey, Bua Keluak ( Peranakan Dish ) , Kiam Chai Soup (??) & Ham. HAHA. Well I think I'm going to gain like 10kg okay. Hmmm so everyone ( except my little brother, Ryan Mitchel Romario Garnell!!!!!) helped out today. Mommy was doing most of the work, Mama too. Daddy was just chopping the onions etcetc, I was.. washing the dishes & peeling potatoez & sweeping the floor etc & Nessa was.. grating the cheeze. HAHA. While cooking, guess who called!! Okay you'll never really guess it cuz you don't know anyone.. hurhur. But my maid called!!! Okay ex-maid. All the way from Hongkong!!!!! Just to wish us Merry Xmas [: Yay. So cuteee. She was making cheesecake while talking to us! Hehe. So we did all the cooking, guests starting pouring, like literally, it was so hard to walk HAHAHA! & many little kiddies came! Yay hairpeeeeeeeee[:
That was my day I guess. HAHA. Really tiring, it only ended like now. Hehehe. I mizzed some parts of my Nyonya show & I miss the whole J&K+8!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it damn it damn it!!!! Hmm. & cuz Mother didn't let me join Che & her bf to Church, Ryan & I have to go tmr ]; = No waking up @ like 2+++++... Sighzxz. Anwho, after mass would be brother's Godpa's place & then to my Godpa's place. Mmhmmm. I'm feeling rather...... o.o now okay my eyez are gonna be ._. soon cuz I'm dead beat.
I shall end here... Goodnight everyone....
I miss you baby, Satsatsat is still so long, seriously time is flying so slow );<3
"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."
12:58 AM