<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, December 13, 2008
LOLOLOL time!
Pick the month you were born:

January-------I kicked
February------I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April----------I licked
May----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena with
August--------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October-------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1--------- a birdbath
2--------- a monster
3--------- a phone
4--------- a fork
5--------- a snowman
6--------- a gangster
7--------- my mobile phone
8--------- my dog
9--------- my best friends' boyfriend
10------- my neighbor
11------- my science teacher
12------- a banana
13------- a fireman
14------- a stuffed animal
15------- a goat
16------- a pickle
17------- your mom
18------- a buffalo
19------- a Smurf
20------- a baseball bat
21------- a Ninja
22------- Chuck Norris
23------- a noodle
24------- a squirrel
25------- a football player
26------- President Bush
27------- David Letterman
28------- an iPod
29------- a surfer
30------- a llama
31------- a homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White---------because I' m gay like that
Black---------because that' s how I roll.
Pink-----------because I' m crazy.
Red-----------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----------because I ' m cute and I do what I want
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple---------because I' m AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he ' s my idol!
Yellow--------because someone o ffered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange --------because my family thinks I' m dumb anyway.
Brown---------because I can.
Other----------because I' m a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!

Now, type out the sentence that u made, and have fun reading it!:)


Me - I loved a Snowman becuz I'm gay like that!!!!!!! Teeheeheex dig that!
B - I kicked a Surfer becuz that's how I roll!
Brother - I smelled a Banana becuz I'm gay like that!
Mom - I did the Macarena with President Bush becuz I'm AWESOME!
Dad - I danced with a Surfer becuz I can't control myself!

HAHA this is fun! Do it do it!! [;


x

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

9:22 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;