<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, January 3, 2009
2009
First day of school wasn't that bad, hee. New form teacher is Ms Yeo. Nothing much changed except that we're on the.. 4th level. Yup. I have to really start hitting the books since Prelims are in..... July. Oh-mg. I must start studying after this week, hardcore study. Keisha you must study if not you must eat 1 bigbigbig meal each day. Yeah! That'll be my motivation? HAHA.

I was supposed to go to the Zoo with ATSC today, but cuz of my aching body I didn't. But I met her @ PP instead since I was feeling a little better. Well we didn't do much spent most of our time there @ Borders & saw Loretta & Priscilla there & then at the Jap Supermarket eating superduper delicious Sashimi & my California Temaki. Then I met B after that hee but I've , not sure if it's We, decided to have take a break till after O's cuz.. well I'm usually not focused & I think everyone knows that.. So yes. I shall do that.

I'm also taking a break from blogging, lj, Fb, Fr & all online shizz. So this would be my last post until I need to post something so bye everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


xx

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

9:06 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;