<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, January 24, 2009
!

Chung Cheng High was really really x3289372987328999 big! Most of the students there were nice & some had really interesting accents!!! We all were fascinated by the Wushu performance! They gave us oranges......... Teehee but mine's in class :O

Missed 3/4 of lessons today actually didn't do anything cuz we just had to write our targets for English. CNY performances were quite......... except for Indian Dance!! Yay Marissa/Tricia/Jessica&Alexxxxx! Speaking of Tricia......... WHERE HAVE YOU GONE TO BABE OHMYYYYYY. Mizzzzz uuu.

Met Chai&Erwin after that @ Simei. Hahahahah drank Bubble tea & sat @ Koba (Chai calls it Yoshi teeheeheexxx) After some time we all leeeeeeeeeeeft! I didn't wanna go home but the weather was being nasty again & the only place where I could like have a million and 1 cold showers was....... Home. So yeap! No one was home though heee took a 2 hour nap & woke up to a horriblehorrible killing gastric attack. ]: It lasted for about 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Painful painful.

Today's 24th(!!!!!!!!!!) Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUMIN MEOW MEOW AHAHAHAH. I think you're in Bangkok!! Have fun there girly!!!!!!!!!! See u in Accounts klazzz!! & today's Angelah Banglah's lunchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [: Yay gonna see Voskaj + their boyz HAHHA.

Oh& pink&blue x10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay. Okie I shall go get ready now? I like being early yay k k k k k k kkkkkk have a nice Saturday everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeee :D


i still do..
[-] change..
screwed up feelings


xx

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

10:14 AM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;