<body scroll="auto">
Friday, January 9, 2009
Hai, school has been.. alright. Found out that Ame & I are in SYF. Hopefully Nic&Glad would be too. School has been alright too. Just the right of hw for the time being. There were heartbreaking moments but.. I guess it's for the best. Please, take care you & don't do stupid things.. Tq. I'm sorry girlies if I'm not myself like now.. but you have to give me some time, thx for understanding though.. It's much appreciated & tq to all those who gave me hugs, msges & all your concern. I'll be fine... I hope. I'm not in a mood to post but I haven't said anything for some time ( alright 3 days but still ) & I felt like I needed an upd8. There's Sec 1 orientation tmr.. We're gonna dress up yay which reminds me.. what am I going to wear1!1!! & should I go study in the afternoon? Alright, I need to finish uncomplete hw & studying Accs & other subbies to do well. I shall upd8 more if I have the mood.. Goodnight everyone.


xx

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

8:35 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;