<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, January 29, 2009
The Little Nyonya Godsis/Niece Gabrielle !

The super rough Lukeeeee



She is..sucha..
camwhore..
!!!


Garbrielle, Sisterzzz, Godma/Cousin, Luke
Joshua, Gaby, Jieeee
Mama & Popo
Matthew, Joshua & Mommy

Mama & Jiieeee


My... "shy" brother
Veronica & Valerie


Meet the Pereira's, Seow's & Garnell's {: I can't put peeks of my faaaaam cuz it's been annoying so I'll only post it if it works & when I have the time. Hmm anyway, sch00l has been ayeokay. I feel rather.. distracted i-d-exactly-k why. I'm having a good feeling about this, about what's happening now.. I guess it's for the better ........... Yup yup. There's nothing much eggciting happening in my life except that I love more people now HAHA. (Princess C & Feefee& Illi) & Fee stop your.. HAHAHAHA. There's .... a... run... in... the.... morning... tmr.............. Eeew gonna be sweaty in the morning ): Hopefully it's less than 5 rounds HAHA. I'm sucha pig I know but I haven't exercised since 4eva I should start gyming again!! (Muff, if you ever have the time we shall go again kkkk1!k1!) There's a mini celebration tmrrrrrrr... not that eggcited but I should probably be......... Anyway I'm talking nonsense cuz I'm pretty tired but it's only 1045 & I don't sleep so early but I shall get used to it cuz I need to wake up xtra early tmr to do... *secretsecret* HAHA. Okie GOODNIGHTY NIGHTZZZ EVERY1!!!!!!!

& HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Smile okie, SMILEEE {:

xoxo


"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

10:14 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;