<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Love stoned~~**Love stoned~~**


Okay 5 hours spent @ Nezza's was so not productive as we were supposed to study.. I brought like 289372897 books there but it was productive cuz I've finally catched up with her1!! Omg. It was damn blooooody fun I swear. We were doing stupid stuff, p on -, bitching, enlightening each other on what's been happening l8ly, watching vids, listening to songs & dancing/singing to them, me playing my ALL TIME FAV AT HER HOUSE ( Tide is High , whuut I was a #1 Atomic Kitten fan alrighty1! ), getting scared of her.. 6 wait no 5 cats since I'm kinda okay with Edel since she's a kitty. Cha boy should not be allowed to wonder around okay, he just appears out of no where!1 We also had fun eating SUPA DUPA HOT LAKSA INSTANT NOODLES that I couldn't finish but she did cuz "It's okay what" to her. & getting scared of ppl starring inside the house. We were also looking at pics which were so last year & last last year &omg just laughing at each other & how grozz we were like seriously, WHAT WERE WE THINKING!~!@!~@!~@!@ Omg grozzness x 099239293293999!1 Okay I only posted.. teehee cuz I was bored so now I shall go off cuz I have nth to say.. but I'm listening to Justin. T & omg WHERE DID THAT NIGGA GO mizz his funkydancy plug ins!!


n-e-v-e-r


xx

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

8:47 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;