<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Hiiiiii I know I've not posted for some time... sorry. Anyway I guess things have been okay? Heh yup yup! Anyway ytd was V-day's celebration. Love the Sac trend of giving gifts to special friendssssssss (:


I was kinda in a gooood mooood ytd until................ -_- Eeesh, you're the one always starting all this. Almost everytime........... Seriously...... you need to stop like -_- Seriouzly. EEESH. & what gives you the right to say that huh? It's not like you're not when you already know you are. Eeeeeessssssssssssssh. -_- I shall not bother, simply shows you have nothing better to do.


Hmmm today doesn't really feel special.. Idk why. oh well. At least I'm seeing you. Mmhhmmmmmm. Okay haha I kinda lost the mood to blog after I realised the things you said. HMPH.

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

3:01 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;