<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, February 22, 2009



I find it really unfair.. Why do you tr8 him so nicely.. Giving him so much freedom compared to me.. I know I'm a girl & you think something will probably happen to me but seriously.. Am I that dumb to you? Do I really look that stupid? Am I really that gullible? It sucks knowing that you think that way. I'm already 16. It's not fair that he gets more freedom than I do. It really isn't.. You tr8 her different from me too. Just cuz I'm not that independent, you say "No" to almost everything I ask.. It sucks okay.. fucking sucks big time.


& you why are you so bitchy now a days ): Just cuz you're "smarter" than me.. doesn't really mean you can act all coldly towards me & give me your sarcastic remarks right. You think your older.. but seriously.. you're not. Pissing me off so much now a days... All of you are. Sometimes I wish I was from a different family.. Seriously I do.



):

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

3:40 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;