<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, February 21, 2009



I love this song, it's on repeat everyday. Anyway the week.. wasn't that gr8. Tears, problems, alone, not me. Idk. It sucks but I shall bare with it. I'm sorry to all those who have to keep up with this me... I'm really sorry ):

Common Tests are next week.. I don't feel ready... @ all but I shall try my best. I must find a way to motiv8 myself. Went over to Cheryl's ytd.. we had our h2h [ hot2hot.. omg what was I thinking!! ] Hee. Anyway we had fun!! Her sister's friends were also there & so was her brother. HAHA. I shall visit Praline more & make sure he'll grow all puffy & cuddly just like b4!!

I'm not sure if I'm studying out today... hmm anyway if not I'll still study. Kinda got the house to myself today cuz Dad's out.. Sister's studying & has a meeting with Annabelle Francis?.. Mom's bowling HAHA.. Grandma's having her sleepover again.. Brother's having his Passing out Parade + Youth Mass. So it's just me, myself & I! Hopefully I won't...............

I don't have much to say other than I love you Voskaj, I love you Churchies + E, I love you Cheryl, I love you 4.6.









somehow, I wished I was still in Jakarta.. where I was away from all this..


xx

"Cuz you leave me speechless, when you talk to me."

1:27 PM






Me
Keisha Garnell. I like HAMS & paperbagz. I'm shy & weird but if you know me I'm really crazy & noisy. I'm also a DramaMama, so accept me for who I am, teeheexx

fast installation


Family!
Voskaj!
Sweety!
Muff/Buddy!
4/6 '08!
Churchies + E!
Shopping!
Sushi!
Java Chip!
Princess C!!
Pink!

Speak



Lovers♣
Angela
Diana Prettay!
Eliza Hawttie
Eljay
Muff
Ness
Oli
Princess C!!
Rachhh
Rahimmm
Shanna
Sweety
Sweety's Blogshop
Yeyeng

Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
Font: 1
Texture: 1
Brushes: 1 4 3
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 4



Clickety ClickClickClick puh-lease [;